As a youngster, I worked for an insurance agent, which was a great chance to see a lot of important things. First, I saw CRM – the discipline, not the technology – as it is [...]
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist