If you’re in sales or sales management, when you see the acronym “CPQ,” you automatically know it stands for “Configure Price Quote.” Those are three words with some resonance for salespeople: they mean that CPQ
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation
- The Future of CPQ: What the Next Generation Might Look Like
- Features Your CPQ System Needs to Have – and Three Things It Doesn’t
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want