If you’re in sales or sales management, when you see the acronym “CPQ,” you automatically know it stands for “Configure Price Quote.” Those are three words with some resonance for salespeople: they mean that CPQ [...]
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist