Here’s an amazing statistic: nearly 70 percent of all sales are made through an indirect channel – a reseller, VAR, distributor, consultant or some other permutation of seller that is not the original vendor. That
- “It takes a village to raise a child.” – the same goes for ramping up a successful sales person.
- Six Ways to Drive Sales Behaviors with Incentives
- Sales Culture: A Manifesto with No Teeth is Wishful Thinking
- Yesterday’s Cost Center is Today’s Profit Center: How CLM Pays for Itself
- Supporting Changes Face-to-face: Why Meet-ups Matter in the Cloud Era