Here’s an amazing statistic: nearly 70 percent of all sales are made through an indirect channel – a reseller, VAR, distributor, consultant or some other permutation of seller that is not the original vendor. That [...]
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist