At C3 2015, the topic of the customer journey came up a lot. Actually, “the customer journey” came up as something of a myth in several of the thought leader sessions; the idea that there’s
- Resetting the Terms of Sales Enablement: How A Definition Can Lead to Greater Clarity
- Speaking at C3 Creates Lasting Connections
- How Much Money Did You Give Away in Commissions Overpayments in 2016?
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation