At C3 2015, the topic of the customer journey came up a lot. Actually, “the customer journey” came up as something of a myth in several of the thought leader sessions; the idea that there’s
- “It takes a village to raise a child.” – the same goes for ramping up a successful sales person.
- Six Ways to Drive Sales Behaviors with Incentives
- Sales Culture: A Manifesto with No Teeth is Wishful Thinking
- Yesterday’s Cost Center is Today’s Profit Center: How CLM Pays for Itself
- Supporting Changes Face-to-face: Why Meet-ups Matter in the Cloud Era