At C3 2015, the topic of the customer journey came up a lot. Actually, “the customer journey” came up as something of a myth in several of the thought leader sessions; the idea that there’s [...]
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist
- Ending Commissions Overpayments: How Incentive Management Pays For Itself