Ignoring the customer journey, even part time, is the equivalent of throwing money away. According to a 2014 McKinsey & Co. study, maximizing satisfaction with customer journeys has the potential not only to increase customer
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Impact Sales in the Next Year: 3 Experts’ Opinions
- Sales and Marketing: What’s Changed in a Year?
- Cutting Beyond the Clouds to Choose the Right Sales and Marketing Solution
- Share Spreadsheets, Get Ignored. Share Ideas, Get Connections.
- Resetting the Terms of Sales Enablement: How A Definition Can Lead to Greater Clarity