Ignoring the customer journey, even part time, is the equivalent of throwing money away. According to a 2014 McKinsey & Co. study, maximizing satisfaction with customer journeys has the potential not only to increase customer [...]
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist