If you’re in sales, you’re probably getting sick of every pundit on the planet telling you that you need to become a “subject matter expert.” Isn’t that what product marketing’s for, or your sales engineer
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation
- The Future of CPQ: What the Next Generation Might Look Like
- Features Your CPQ System Needs to Have – and Three Things It Doesn’t
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want