The American comedian Todd Barry did a great job of describing something as ridiculously easy: “that’s not as easy as shooting fish in a barrel,” he deadpanned. “It’s as easy as looking at fish in [...]
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist