The American comedian Todd Barry did a great job of describing something as ridiculously easy: “that’s not as easy as shooting fish in a barrel,” he deadpanned. “It’s as easy as looking at fish in
- “It takes a village to raise a child.” – the same goes for ramping up a successful sales person.
- Six Ways to Drive Sales Behaviors with Incentives
- Sales Culture: A Manifesto with No Teeth is Wishful Thinking
- Yesterday’s Cost Center is Today’s Profit Center: How CLM Pays for Itself
- Supporting Changes Face-to-face: Why Meet-ups Matter in the Cloud Era