The fallout from the global financial crisis (GFC) had stronger ramifications for sales process in Europe than for the U.S. The Retail Distribution Review (RDR) was one of the formal programs of the Financial Services [...]
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist