The fallout from the global financial crisis (GFC) had stronger ramifications for sales process in Europe than for the U.S. The Retail Distribution Review (RDR) was one of the formal programs of the Financial Services
- “It takes a village to raise a child.” – the same goes for ramping up a successful sales person.
- Six Ways to Drive Sales Behaviors with Incentives
- Sales Culture: A Manifesto with No Teeth is Wishful Thinking
- Yesterday’s Cost Center is Today’s Profit Center: How CLM Pays for Itself
- Supporting Changes Face-to-face: Why Meet-ups Matter in the Cloud Era