The fallout from the global financial crisis (GFC) had stronger ramifications for sales process in Europe than for the U.S. The Retail Distribution Review (RDR) was one of the formal programs of the Financial Services
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation
- The Future of CPQ: What the Next Generation Might Look Like
- Features Your CPQ System Needs to Have – and Three Things It Doesn’t
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want