Only about 25% of the leads that marketing hands over to sales qualify as immediate sales opportunities. The remaining 75% of leads are time wasters in the eyes of sales. These leads need more convincing
- Resetting the Terms of Sales Enablement: How A Definition Can Lead to Greater Clarity
- Speaking at C3 Creates Lasting Connections
- How Much Money Did You Give Away in Commissions Overpayments in 2016?
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation