Ignoring the customer journey, even part time, is the equivalent of throwing money away. According to a 2014 McKinsey & Co. study, maximizing satisfaction with customer journeys has the potential not only to increase customer
- Resetting the Terms of Sales Enablement: How A Definition Can Lead to Greater Clarity
- Speaking at C3 Creates Lasting Connections
- How Much Money Did You Give Away in Commissions Overpayments in 2016?
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation