Way back in 1983, as a baseball-crazed teen who wasn’t that good at playing baseball, two books were top of my reading list: The Art of Hitting .300 by Charlie Lau, which I hoped would [...]
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist