The more I talk to comp plan managers, the more sympathy I have for them, especially those who suffered for years with manual processes and spreadsheets. Tales of five 12-hour days at quarter ends, a [...]
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist
- Ending Commissions Overpayments: How Incentive Management Pays For Itself