It’s frustrating to look back at predictions made in years past about marketing. They’re often right on the nose about what’s needed to better reach customers and drive more results, so accuracy isn’t the issue.
- Sales Culture: A Manifesto with No Teeth is Wishful Thinking
- Yesterday’s Cost Center is Today’s Profit Center: How CLM Pays for Itself
- Supporting Changes Face-to-face: Why Meet-ups Matter in the Cloud Era
- Un-Breaking the Broken Connections Between Sales and Marketing
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Impact Sales in the Next Year: 3 Experts’ Opinions