Ever noticed how sales managers and sales VPs all get a little weird around forecast time? There’s a bit of edginess in the air; they’re forced into looking at data, and extrapolating some meaning from
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation
- The Future of CPQ: What the Next Generation Might Look Like
- Features Your CPQ System Needs to Have – and Three Things It Doesn’t
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want