Ever noticed how sales managers and sales VPs all get a little weird around forecast time? There’s a bit of edginess in the air; they’re forced into looking at data, and extrapolating some meaning from
- “It takes a village to raise a child.” – the same goes for ramping up a successful sales person.
- Six Ways to Drive Sales Behaviors with Incentives
- Sales Culture: A Manifesto with No Teeth is Wishful Thinking
- Yesterday’s Cost Center is Today’s Profit Center: How CLM Pays for Itself
- Supporting Changes Face-to-face: Why Meet-ups Matter in the Cloud Era