We’ve all seen or heard sales and marketing bad-mouth each other, but here are some facts to prove bad relations prevail. A mere 26% of sales reps say marketing consistently delivers sales-ready leads; the overwhelming [...]
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist