There are a lot of acronyms out there used to describe leads. I’ve worked in places that used terminology like HQLs (highly qualified leads), AQLs (automation-qualified leads), TALs (teleprospecting-accepted leads), TQLs (teleprospecting-qualified leads), TGLs (teleprospecting-generated
- Un-Breaking the Broken Connections Between Sales and Marketing
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Impact Sales in the Next Year: 3 Experts’ Opinions
- Sales and Marketing: What’s Changed in a Year?
- Cutting Beyond the Clouds to Choose the Right Sales and Marketing Solution
- Share Spreadsheets, Get Ignored. Share Ideas, Get Connections.