A company I once covered as a journalist had an interesting hiring process for its sales staff. Possible new sales reps would be recruited, interviewed and reviewed by HR and the sales management. HR was [...]
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist
- Ending Commissions Overpayments: How Incentive Management Pays For Itself