A company I once covered as a journalist had an interesting hiring process for its sales staff. Possible new sales reps would be recruited, interviewed and reviewed by HR and the sales management. HR was
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation
- The Future of CPQ: What the Next Generation Might Look Like
- Features Your CPQ System Needs to Have – and Three Things It Doesn’t
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want