A company I once covered as a journalist had an interesting hiring process for its sales staff. Possible new sales reps would be recruited, interviewed and reviewed by HR and the sales management. HR was
- Configure Price Quote: A Customer Experience Secret Weapon
- CallidusCloud Nexus: Your One-Stop Calendar for Support, Upgrade, and Community Events
- “It takes a village to raise a child.” – the same goes for ramping up a successful sales person.
- Six Ways to Drive Sales Behaviors with Incentives
- Sales Culture: A Manifesto with No Teeth is Wishful Thinking