A company I once covered as a journalist had an interesting hiring process for its sales staff. Possible new sales reps would be recruited, interviewed and reviewed by HR and the sales management. HR was
- Resetting the Terms of Sales Enablement: How A Definition Can Lead to Greater Clarity
- Speaking at C3 Creates Lasting Connections
- How Much Money Did You Give Away in Commissions Overpayments in 2016?
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation