Way back in 1983, as a baseball-crazed teen who wasn’t that good at playing baseball, two books were top of my reading list: The Art of Hitting .300 by Charlie Lau, which I hoped would
- Configure Price Quote: A Customer Experience Secret Weapon
- CallidusCloud Nexus: Your One-Stop Calendar for Support, Upgrade, and Community Events
- “It takes a village to raise a child.” – the same goes for ramping up a successful sales person.
- Six Ways to Drive Sales Behaviors with Incentives
- Sales Culture: A Manifesto with No Teeth is Wishful Thinking