Last year, Richard Edelman provoked a bit of controversy in the annual Edelman Trust Barometer Report when he recommended that the CEO should become the Chief Engagement Officer. Specifically, Edelman said, the CEO should be
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation
- The Future of CPQ: What the Next Generation Might Look Like
- Features Your CPQ System Needs to Have – and Three Things It Doesn’t
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want