When people hear the term “customer experience,” their thoughts most often turn to B2C relationships. Perhaps the epitome of this is American Girl, a doll line produced by Mattell that focused intensely on the customer
- CallidusCloud Nexus: Your One-Stop Calendar for Support, Upgrade, and Community Events
- “It takes a village to raise a child.” – the same goes for ramping up a successful sales person.
- Six Ways to Drive Sales Behaviors with Incentives
- Sales Culture: A Manifesto with No Teeth is Wishful Thinking
- Yesterday’s Cost Center is Today’s Profit Center: How CLM Pays for Itself