Ever noticed how sales managers and sales VPs all get a little weird around forecast time? There’s a bit of edginess in the air; they’re forced into looking at data, and extrapolating some meaning from
- Configure Price Quote: A Customer Experience Secret Weapon
- CallidusCloud Nexus: Your One-Stop Calendar for Support, Upgrade, and Community Events
- “It takes a village to raise a child.” – the same goes for ramping up a successful sales person.
- Six Ways to Drive Sales Behaviors with Incentives
- Sales Culture: A Manifesto with No Teeth is Wishful Thinking