The funnel metaphor for sales is well known by now: opportunities go in, then, as marketing and sales further qualify and work those opportunities they turn to leads or are eliminated. It’s an easy metaphor
- Resetting the Terms of Sales Enablement: How A Definition Can Lead to Greater Clarity
- Speaking at C3 Creates Lasting Connections
- How Much Money Did You Give Away in Commissions Overpayments in 2016?
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation