The funnel metaphor for sales is well known by now: opportunities go in, then, as marketing and sales further qualify and work those opportunities they turn to leads or are eliminated. It’s an easy metaphor [...]
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist