The funnel metaphor for sales is well known by now: opportunities go in, then, as marketing and sales further qualify and work those opportunities they turn to leads or are eliminated. It’s an easy metaphor
- CallidusCloud Nexus: Your One-Stop Calendar for Support, Upgrade, and Community Events
- “It takes a village to raise a child.” – the same goes for ramping up a successful sales person.
- Six Ways to Drive Sales Behaviors with Incentives
- Sales Culture: A Manifesto with No Teeth is Wishful Thinking
- Yesterday’s Cost Center is Today’s Profit Center: How CLM Pays for Itself