The funnel metaphor for sales is well known by now: opportunities go in, then, as marketing and sales further qualify and work those opportunities they turn to leads or are eliminated. It’s an easy metaphor
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Impact Sales in the Next Year: 3 Experts’ Opinions
- Sales and Marketing: What’s Changed in a Year?
- Cutting Beyond the Clouds to Choose the Right Sales and Marketing Solution
- Share Spreadsheets, Get Ignored. Share Ideas, Get Connections.
- Resetting the Terms of Sales Enablement: How A Definition Can Lead to Greater Clarity