The funnel metaphor for sales is well known by now: opportunities go in, then, as marketing and sales further qualify and work those opportunities they turn to leads or are eliminated. It’s an easy metaphor
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation
- The Future of CPQ: What the Next Generation Might Look Like
- Features Your CPQ System Needs to Have – and Three Things It Doesn’t
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want