The odds are pretty good that, if you deal with sales and marketing and software, you’re going to be rather tired by the end of this week. Dreamforce, the annual Salesforce.com bacchanalian, is in its
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation
- The Future of CPQ: What the Next Generation Might Look Like
- Features Your CPQ System Needs to Have – and Three Things It Doesn’t
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want