According to Smart Selling Tools, only 35% of a sales rep's time is spent selling. What about the remaining 65%? Is it full of Muda? What is Muda? Muda is a Japanese word meaning waste [...]
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist