Coming out of sales planning season at the end of 2013 and transitioning into making it a reality in 2014, can be an intimidating process. As the new year begins it’s important to stay on
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation
- The Future of CPQ: What the Next Generation Might Look Like
- Features Your CPQ System Needs to Have – and Three Things It Doesn’t
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want