There are a lot of acronyms out there used to describe leads. I’ve worked in places that used terminology like HQLs (highly qualified leads), AQLs (automation-qualified leads), TALs (teleprospecting-accepted leads), TQLs (teleprospecting-qualified leads), TGLs (teleprospecting-generated [...]
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist