A Service Level Agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales maybe just a one-pager, but it can be quite powerful. We recommend an SLA be made between the lead qualification team (which can be a subset
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation
- The Future of CPQ: What the Next Generation Might Look Like
- Features Your CPQ System Needs to Have – and Three Things It Doesn’t
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want