We’ve all seen or heard sales and marketing bad-mouth each other, but here are some facts to prove bad relations prevail. A mere 26% of sales reps say marketing consistently delivers sales-ready leads; the overwhelming
- “It takes a village to raise a child.” – the same goes for ramping up a successful sales person.
- Six Ways to Drive Sales Behaviors with Incentives
- Sales Culture: A Manifesto with No Teeth is Wishful Thinking
- Yesterday’s Cost Center is Today’s Profit Center: How CLM Pays for Itself
- Supporting Changes Face-to-face: Why Meet-ups Matter in the Cloud Era