There are a lot of acronyms out there used to describe leads. I’ve worked in places that used terminology like HQLs (highly qualified leads), AQLs (automation-qualified leads), TALs (teleprospecting-accepted leads), TQLs (teleprospecting-qualified leads), TGLs (teleprospecting-generated
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation
- The Future of CPQ: What the Next Generation Might Look Like
- Features Your CPQ System Needs to Have – and Three Things It Doesn’t
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want