In his autobiography, Mark Twain said "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics.” If commenting on business life today, Twain may well have said, “There are lies, damned lies, statistics and
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation
- The Future of CPQ: What the Next Generation Might Look Like
- Features Your CPQ System Needs to Have – and Three Things It Doesn’t
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want