In his autobiography, Mark Twain said "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics.” If commenting on business life today, Twain may well have said, “There are lies, damned lies, statistics and [...]
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want
- Salespeople Can't Help Navigate the Customer's Journey without Listening for Directions
- Does Sales Technology Endanger or Enable Sales Jobs?
- For the Customer, by the Customer. Meet-Ups with CallidusCloud
- Getting on the Radar: Sales Tools Don't Work Unless You're on the Shortlist