In his autobiography, Mark Twain said "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics.” If commenting on business life today, Twain may well have said, “There are lies, damned lies, statistics and
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Impact Sales in the Next Year: 3 Experts’ Opinions
- Sales and Marketing: What’s Changed in a Year?
- Cutting Beyond the Clouds to Choose the Right Sales and Marketing Solution
- Share Spreadsheets, Get Ignored. Share Ideas, Get Connections.
- Resetting the Terms of Sales Enablement: How A Definition Can Lead to Greater Clarity