The last two years have seen a fresh wave of attention paid to customer feedback. The previous wave, initiated by the wider availability of inexpensive survey tools, saw a lot of surveys and efforts to
- Does Your Data’s Journey Map to Your Customers’ Journeys?
- Ready, Aim… You already Fired? Ensuring Readiness before a Commissions Management Implementation
- The Future of CPQ: What the Next Generation Might Look Like
- Features Your CPQ System Needs to Have – and Three Things It Doesn’t
- Teaming Up for the Deal: Three Things that Salespeople and Prospects Both Want