- Build games, animation and video with simple course authoring tools
- Start your training online and continue offline
- Use SCORM compliant technical standards
- Collaborative Development: Authors and developers can leverage RapidIntake to connect with each other throughout all phases of course development, with integrated live chat, threaded discussions, issue tracking and notifications.
- Convenient File Management: RapidIntake includes an integrated media manager, providing authors a place to store and access all media files in one, cloud-based location. The media manager also includes a full PowerPoint converter, making it easy to bring in materials built in PowerPoint.
- No Programming Required: Save time, don’t code. Input content and media into forms and RapidIntake will form everything together in an instructionally sound package.
Using mLearning Sync™, learners can download and take mobile courses offline, enabling them to continue their learning in locations where an Internet connection is unreliable or unavailable.
Learners download courses into a branded native mobile app, interact with the courses offline, and when reconnected to the Internet, synchronize their SCORM results with the browser-based mobile synchronization server.
Managers log in to assign courses to learners and view reports about learner progress. Organizations distribute their branded mobile apps (Apple iOS and Google Android compatible) via a public app store or through a secure enterprise app distribution server.
Game and Animation Creation
Add interactive content to courses without the need for programming skills or special software. Create online and output into a file to integrate into the RapidIntake authoring environment or other third party Flash based tools.
- Choose an interaction
- Insert text and images
- Apply a theme
- Download the final swf file
Video Made Easy
Create richer courses with free tools to aid media creation.
- Video production
- Video conversion
- HTML 5
- Audio production
- Flash animation
- Vector images
- Color schemes
- Image capture
- Image editing
- Video and image accessories