With CallidusCloud CPQ (Configure Price Quote) you can:
- Limit errors in product selection and pricing
- Quickly create winning proposals
- Shorten the sales cycle through electronic workflows and approval processes
- Increase quote and order size with instant up-selling and cross-selling sales guidance
Guide users to the right products and options with side-by-side comparisons and detailed product specifications while pulling in cross-sell and up-sell suggestions.
- Ask simple questions to guide users to the right products
- Specify client needs to suggest the best options and alternatives
- Highlight up-sell, cross-sell, and other opportunities to increase deal sizes
- As products are selected, use Ask an Expert for real-time information on products
Enable searching and comparing similar products using specs and pricing information in one place. Eliminate expenses associated with publishing and distributing price lists.
- Find the right products and services
- Keep pricing and product data current
- Sell in multiple currencies and languages
- Make online and mobile information available
Avoid delays and errors by preventing your users from selecting incorrect products or prices. Make your sales people, partners and customers aware of options and special promotions.
- Simplify different sales types including new sales, renewals, and upgrades
- Use automated side-by-side comparisons and product specifications
- Highlight up-sell, cross-sell, and other opportunities to maximize deal sizes
Automate the creation of high-quality documents based on your templates, content files, and pricing rules.
- Produce quotes, proposals, contracts, license agreements, and RFPs
- Pull in customer and product specific terms
- Include product data and diagrams, case studies, and other content
- Share your document with social sharing options and CRM integration
Automate and streamline your approval process while protecting margin. Quotes trigger an approval process if they exceed discount thresholds or include non-standard terms.
- Establish multiple approval triggers
- Reduce excessive discounts and protect margin
- Automatically approve compliant quotes
- Enable flexible discounting with margin indicators
- Minimize delays in non-standard discounts and negotiations
Turn insight into the right mix of products, services and pricing per customer requirements.
- Uncover performance data insights with easy-to-use reporting tools for better business decisions
- Get real-time status at a glance using dashboards that display your key performance indicators
- Quickly build your own reports with our intuitive drag-and-drop ad-hoc reporting tool
- Take advantage of prepackaged security, workflow, compensation reports, and sales performance analytics by role
Use all data accessible through salesforce.com’s API to populate your CPQ quote and proposal fields through seamless integration. Save the results into various fields with the salesforce.com’s CRM application.
- Integrate with salesforce.com without multiple URLs or software to download
- Seamlessly transfer customer information from salesforce.com into CPQ
- Add new products to the pricebook if they don’t already exist in salesforce.com
- Create quotes and proposals in CPQ and save them in salesforce.com Opportunities
Oracle CRM On Demand Integration
Go from an Opportunity, to a quote and then an order, all to help increase revenues and margins, increase customer satisfaction, reduce costs and improve productivity.
- Provide multiple quotes per opportunity
- Handle complex configurations and reduce order and pricing errors
- Handle any sales channel configuration
- Manage and track approvals, revisions, and the full asset lifecycle