Sales managers crucially influence overall sales force performance. How do firms ensure managers are measured on the most impactful metrics?
Results from our recent survey explores how firms define and measure the effectiveness of their first-line sales managers (FLSMs).
What will you learn?
- What tools and processes are used to define, measure, and assess FLSM performance?
- Which measures of FLSM effectiveness are most important?
- Do FLSM incentive compensation plans use consistent performance measures?
- What gaps exist in firms’ FLSM performance measures?
Who should watch?
Sales leaders Interested in closing the gap between prioritization and effectiveness in the many responsibilities of a sales manager.
- Speaker: Chris Bucholtz, Marketing Content Director, CallidusCloud
- Speaker: Robert J. Kelly, Chairman, Sales Management Association