You Win Some, You Lose Some: How Best-in-Class Sales Leaders Learn as They Go
Is your win-loss sales analysis best-in-class?
Recent research from the Aberdeen Group demonstrates that best-in-class companies who perform win-loss analysis and who have an on-boarding process for sale reps regularly surpass other firms in sales quota attainment, customer retention and lead conversions.
These sales organizations engage in these and other activities that put them on a path towards success borne out by results:
- Overall team attainment of sales quota (70% % for best-in-class organizations vs. 65% in other organizations)
- Sales reps achieving quota (51% vs. 47%)
- Customer retention rate (60% vs. 48%)
- Lead conversion rate (23% vs. 17%)
- Average year-over-year increase in corporate revenue (6.1% vs. 3.2%)
Read this complimentary research report from the Aberdeen Group to find out how you to improve your business competencies, share best practices and make the most of your ongoing sales efforts.