Are you one of the 45% of organizations that assign quota by adding a percentage increase over the prior year’s plan? Find out what is working and what isn't working for for sales organizations in 2015.
CSO Insights published its 7th annual Sales Compensation & Performance Management Study. More than 250 companies responded to this year’s survey, making it a standard reference for B2B sales.
This report provides data on the direct correlation between a well-designed compensation plan that drives sales behaviors and the ability for an organization to meet plan expectations.
Get this free report today for the latest trends in:
- Sales rep effectiveness: 25% of firms say compensation consistently drives precise selling behaviors
- Customer experience: While companies see the importance of a customer-centric sales force, investment and focus have yet to match rhetoric
- Sales performance coaching and management: 43.2% of respondents needed improvement in managing desired behaviors and performance
- Total targeted compensation for direct sales force: Find out the top drivers of sales behavior and how pay relates to revenue attainment and retention
- Biggest challenges when rolling out sales comp plans: Accurate sales forecasting and communicating how reps can maximize their earnings rank high on the list
- And more in this 32 page report!
Get the latest trends in this free report today!