You may ask us to:
- Access all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or taking the action requested. You can exercise your right of access to your personal information:
Please note that we may be required to ask you for further information in order to confirm your identity before we provide the information requested.
- Correct or erase your personal information where appropriate. Please note, you may review and update certain user profile information by logging in, as applicable, to the relevant portions of the Services where such information may be updated;
- Restrict the processing of your personal information whilst we investigate your concern;
- Where your processing is based on your consent, you have a right to receive your information in a commonly used electronic format or ask we move the data in that format to another provider where your request relates to the data that you gave us direct and where technically possible (data portability); and
- Withdraw your consent at any time when the processing relies upon consent.
If you remain unhappy with a response you receive you can also refer the matter to your data protection supervisory authority (see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm).
Linked sites and advertisements
The Site or Services may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party websites. Any information you provide via those services is subject to the applicable third party privacy policies and is not covered by this Data Use Notice.
Our Sites and Services do not target and are not intended to attract children under the age of 13. CallidusCloud does not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we learn or be notified that we have collected information from users under the age of 13, we will immediately delete such personal information. If you are under 13 in your country of residence, please ask your parent or guardian to provide their information for you.
Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please provide a written acknowledgement that you are a resident of California and address your request to:
4140 Dublin Blvd., Suite 400
Dublin, CA 94568
Attn: Marketing Department
How you can access and update your information
You may review and update certain user profile information by logging in, as applicable, to the relevant portions of the Site or Services where such information may be updated, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Data Use Notice
CallidusCloud reserves the right to change this Data Use Notice from time to time. Please check this page periodically for changes. If we make any material changes to this Data Use Notice we will notify you before they take effect either through the Site or by sending you a notification. Any such material changes will only apply to personal information collected after the revised Data Use Notice took effect.