Last May, FASB and IASB issued the final revenue recognition standard. The new standard will replace more than 200 ad-hoc pronouncements on revenue recognition. For many CFOs, complying with the new rules could involve big overhauls in their accounting methods and systems. Is your company prepared?
What will you learn?
- How the new revenue recognition standard will affect your company
- How CFOs can prepare their companies to update their financial reporting practices to reflect the new standard before it goes into effect
- The biggest challenges CFOs and their companies are likely to encounter with complying with the standard, and how to overcome these hurdles
Who should watch?
Finance executives who want to learn more about how these rules may affect their accounting methods and systems, as well as broader disclosures of how companies recognize sales.
- Speaker: Cecil Nazareth, Managing Partner, IFRS Partners
- Speaker: George I. Victor, Certified Public Accountant, Giambalvo, Stalzer & Company
- Moderator: Mary Beth Findlay, Editorial Director, Product Development, CFO Publishing
Get the Recording!
This content will be the success message for ajax submissions